Northpole – Vodka
Northpole is the new “Plug & Play” dispenser for spirits to be served chilled such as vodka, limoncello and sake. Cooling system wit configurable temperature to -5°C (23°F). Customization option for front panel.
- Available models: North Pole 4 bottles in a row
- Display: each position has an LCD graphic touch screen interactive display to monitor the dispenser’s functions. A side LCD graphic screen supplies general information
- Dispenser temperature: -5 to +5°C (from 23 to 41 °F)
- Lighting: LED lit that indicates the dispenser efficiency level. Light intensity changes according to different functions.
- Use and system activation: dispensers can be used either behind the counter (without wine card) or self-service (with wine card).
- Cooling system: by refrigerator compressor.
- Gas supply: food nitrogen or argon (cylinder or generator not included).
- Compressor positioning: right or left side.
- Positioning: can be lined up on both sides. Leave at least 10 cm (4″) at the rear. Support furniture needed. “Plug & Play” installation.
- Opening: drop-down door with serigraphic glass and key lock.
- Bottles lifting system: electric pistons.
- Wine card: chip card and RFIP system.
- Module interfacing: LAN network, TCP/IP protocol.
|spiritline 4 ICE||820 mm (32.3″)||720 mm (28.4″)||306 mm (12″)||72 kg (158.7 lbs)||115 o 230 V. – 200 W.|
Here are some testimonials by our customers. If you would like to add a testimonial to this page just send us an email through the contact page.
Enomatic® is the greatest wine preservation system I have used. Not only does it preserve wines but also makes it easier to control pours. We are able to give our customers wines at the perfect temperature and freshness.
Rajat Parr - Wine Director, The Mina Group
Highly recommended for any restaurant, bar or wine bar, Enomatic® gives you not just the opportunity to provide the right wine service, but also to sell high quality wines by the glass. Enomatic is the best investment you can make for your business.
Cosmin Marinescu - Sommelier, Hilton San Francisco
Having a wine that will stay fresh for several weeks gets rid of that problem of throwing away wine…This technology is the shift that gives people the opportunity to try wine; and when they try wine, they buy wine.
Steve Lynn - Owner, Water to Wine
The Machinery is innovative and modern…Our customers have thoroughly enjoyed their visits to Taste, Wines of San Luis Obispo and we see many repeat customers. They are just fascinated with the technology… The software is explanatory and easy to use…Our upgrades have been great and I can’t wait to see more.
Carly Williams - General Manager, Taste
The Enomatic machines work great. They allow us an opportunity to introduce customers to new wines. Additionally customers really like being able to taste a wine before committing to buying an entire bottle
Ryan Broersma - Owner, Paso Wine Centre
We have been using enomatic machines in our remote tasting rooms since 2007. Attractive, easy to use, reliable and comes with instant service when needed.They are the star of the show- next to our own wines, of course
John Kent Cooke - Boxwood Winery Owner, The Tasting Room Wine Bar & Shops LLC
Enomatic® has been vital to the success of our organization. Bertrand and his team have worked with us almost since the day we were founded and have been a partner in every sense of the word. Their support team is always available and they are able to come on site at a moments notice. Best of all, they are constantly working with us regarding new uses for the machines, new software available and new features for our customers. We look forward to further developing our relationship with them as we continue to expand.
Matthew Hartley - President, Winestore Holdings, LLC
Critics Choice “Best Wine Selection” and Readers Choice “Best Restaurant” from Miami New Times Magazine 25th Anniversary “Best of Miami” issue. This award would not have been possible without the advantage of the Enomatic wine dispensing system. Enomatic provided us the opportunity to include wines ranging in prices from $8 to $45 per glass and alleviated the concern of spoilage of our open wines
Nick Di Donato B.A.Sc, P.Eng. - President & CEO, Liberty Entertainment Group
We wanted to create a ‘don’t miss’ tasting experience for the new Jim Beam American Stillhouse and Distillery Tour, and Enomatic helped us do just that. Their team was extremely easy to work with throughout the process, and their training of the Jim Beam staff and after-sale customer service support have been superb. They really customized their product to suit our needs, and as a result, guests have called the Jim Beam American Outpost tasting experience “innovative,” “cool,” and “hi-tech.” They’ve also appreciated the freedom to choose their own four tastings among Jim Beam’s many brands, something that we could not have accomplished without Enomatic®’s serving system. Overall, we could not be happier with our Enomatic® experience.
Heather Witt - Senior Project Manager, Jack Rouse Associates, Inc.