Flute is the first system in the world to offer sparkling wines by the glass preserving their perlage, flavour and taste for up to 10 days after opening a bottle. With its attractive design and patented technology: this is the new way to serve “Bubbles by the glass”.
• Temperature: can be set from 0° to 6°C. The compressor refrigeration system has an ultra thick insulation with an internal condensation drainage system.
• Preservation system: with food argon (gas cylinder not included).
• 1 to 3 doses can be programmed; you can select the amount you require.
• Materials: stainless steel, painted black, protective glass with “stopsol” technology, aluminium.
• Wine card: tasting option with electronic cards: Chip card and RFID MIFARE (this option is compatible with MAD system for a shared use of the cards).
• Bottle display: each device has its own LCD graphic colour display TFT-LED 3.5” interactive wide screen with a “capacitive glass” keyboard to manage the functions of the dispenser.
• Reader display: colour graphic TFT-LED 4.2” wide screen with PCU control. S.O Linux processor and large SD memory to be able to view customized videos. Double USB (A+B types) to upload data.
• Lighting: intelligent triple led system. The intensity of the lights varies according to the functions of the machine.
• Glass sensor: a beam of light illuminates the glass to signal the proper positioning, enabling the tasting only after reaching the correct position.
• Pressure control: every single bottled is managed autonomously. The dispenser sets its functions according to the pressure it detects inside the bottles. A special system signals any gas leakage.
• Environment control: a central system controls external environmental conditions (temperature, pressure, humidity) and automatically regulates the functions of the dispenser to guarantee maximum precision of the amounts and a better efficiency of the refrigeration system.
• Setting and installation: it can be placed left or right; you must allow 10 cm space at the back and 25 cm above; it requires setting in a piece of furniture or on a stand. Compressor can only be positioned on the right side of the machine. The modules are linked by a LAN with a TCP/IP protocol.
|flute 4 REF||851 mm (33.5″)||756 mm (29.8″)||336 mm (13.3″)||83 kg (183 lbs)||110 o 220 V. – 250 W.|
Here are some testimonials by our customers. If you would like to add a testimonial to this page just send us an email through the contact page.
Enomatic® is the greatest wine preservation system I have used. Not only does it preserve wines but also makes it easier to control pours. We are able to give our customers wines at the perfect temperature and freshness.
Rajat Parr - Wine Director, The Mina Group
Highly recommended for any restaurant, bar or wine bar, Enomatic® gives you not just the opportunity to provide the right wine service, but also to sell high quality wines by the glass. Enomatic is the best investment you can make for your business.
Cosmin Marinescu - Sommelier, Hilton San Francisco
Having a wine that will stay fresh for several weeks gets rid of that problem of throwing away wine…This technology is the shift that gives people the opportunity to try wine; and when they try wine, they buy wine.
Steve Lynn - Owner, Water to Wine
The Machinery is innovative and modern…Our customers have thoroughly enjoyed their visits to Taste, Wines of San Luis Obispo and we see many repeat customers. They are just fascinated with the technology… The software is explanatory and easy to use…Our upgrades have been great and I can’t wait to see more.
Carly Williams - General Manager, Taste
The Enomatic machines work great. They allow us an opportunity to introduce customers to new wines. Additionally customers really like being able to taste a wine before committing to buying an entire bottle
Ryan Broersma - Owner, Paso Wine Centre
We have been using enomatic machines in our remote tasting rooms since 2007. Attractive, easy to use, reliable and comes with instant service when needed.They are the star of the show- next to our own wines, of course
John Kent Cooke - Boxwood Winery Owner, The Tasting Room Wine Bar & Shops LLC
Enomatic® has been vital to the success of our organization. Bertrand and his team have worked with us almost since the day we were founded and have been a partner in every sense of the word. Their support team is always available and they are able to come on site at a moments notice. Best of all, they are constantly working with us regarding new uses for the machines, new software available and new features for our customers. We look forward to further developing our relationship with them as we continue to expand.
Matthew Hartley - President, Winestore Holdings, LLC
Critics Choice “Best Wine Selection” and Readers Choice “Best Restaurant” from Miami New Times Magazine 25th Anniversary “Best of Miami” issue. This award would not have been possible without the advantage of the Enomatic wine dispensing system. Enomatic provided us the opportunity to include wines ranging in prices from $8 to $45 per glass and alleviated the concern of spoilage of our open wines
Nick Di Donato B.A.Sc, P.Eng. - President & CEO, Liberty Entertainment Group
We wanted to create a ‘don’t miss’ tasting experience for the new Jim Beam American Stillhouse and Distillery Tour, and Enomatic helped us do just that. Their team was extremely easy to work with throughout the process, and their training of the Jim Beam staff and after-sale customer service support have been superb. They really customized their product to suit our needs, and as a result, guests have called the Jim Beam American Outpost tasting experience “innovative,” “cool,” and “hi-tech.” They’ve also appreciated the freedom to choose their own four tastings among Jim Beam’s many brands, something that we could not have accomplished without Enomatic®’s serving system. Overall, we could not be happier with our Enomatic® experience.
Heather Witt - Senior Project Manager, Jack Rouse Associates, Inc.