The mobile enomove® system completes the enomatic® product range and offers a mobile service for providing wine by the glass. enomove® is perfect for restaurants, hotels, caterers, show room and retail stores where a versatile and moveable wine service is required.
- Available models:
– enomove 4+4 REF: 8 bottle refrigerated system on a trolley, which allows wine to be served directly to the customers table.
– enomove 4+4 REF “LITE”: 8 bottle refrigerated system on a trolley with the same basic features of refrigerated standard model, but without batteries and wireless connection. Service is available when the “LITE” is plugged into a standard power supply.
- Serving temperature: the system (with key lock) has two 4 bottle refrigerated chambers which are used to separate and serve red and white wines:
– Side A (red wines): from 14 to 18 °C (from 57 to 64 °F)
– Side B (white wines): from 6 to 14 °C (from 43 to 57 °F)
- Use and system activation: with or without wine card.
- Preserving system: food grade nitrogen or argon. Cabinet can store a 5 lt. gas tank inside (with key lock). Tank is not included (max. diam 150 mm / height 600 mm).
- Servings: 1 or 3 configurable volumes with touch screen key display.
- Materials: stainless steel with Corian finish for panels, top and lid (Glacier white or Nocture black colors).
- Positioning and placement: thanks to its multi directional, adjustable and fully revolving wheels the trolley can be easily moved on any kind of floor (including short pile carpet). It can be used both to serve wine directly to the customers table (standard model with batteries on board), or the ability to use different spaces within the area using the “LITE” version, connected to an electrical outlet.
- Battery operating time (valid for model with batteries on board only): the enomove batteries (included with the model) guarantee autonomous performance of the system for 5 hours approx. (dependant on temperature and functional settings).
- Batteries recharge in 7 hours.
- Software Interface: software connection by Wi-FI Standard 802.11 b/g 2.4Ghz, TCP/IP protocol. If the system will be connected to any Enosoft software, a Wi-Fi connection must be available in site (not available with the dispenser). If Wi-Fi is not available the enomove works with a standard LAN connection.
|enomove 4+4 REF||870 mm (34.3″)||1644 mm (64.7″)||590 mm (23.2″)||135 kg (287 lbs)||115 or 230V. – 150 W.|
|enomove 4+4 REF LITE||870 mm (34.3″)||1644 mm (64.7″)||590 mm (23.2″)||115 kg (254 lbs)||115 or 230V. – 150 W.|
Here are some testimonials by our customers. If you would like to add a testimonial to this page just send us an email through the contact page.
Enomatic® is the greatest wine preservation system I have used. Not only does it preserve wines but also makes it easier to control pours. We are able to give our customers wines at the perfect temperature and freshness.
Rajat Parr - Wine Director, The Mina Group
Highly recommended for any restaurant, bar or wine bar, Enomatic® gives you not just the opportunity to provide the right wine service, but also to sell high quality wines by the glass. Enomatic is the best investment you can make for your business.
Cosmin Marinescu - Sommelier, Hilton San Francisco
Having a wine that will stay fresh for several weeks gets rid of that problem of throwing away wine…This technology is the shift that gives people the opportunity to try wine; and when they try wine, they buy wine.
Steve Lynn - Owner, Water to Wine
The Machinery is innovative and modern…Our customers have thoroughly enjoyed their visits to Taste, Wines of San Luis Obispo and we see many repeat customers. They are just fascinated with the technology… The software is explanatory and easy to use…Our upgrades have been great and I can’t wait to see more.
Carly Williams - General Manager, Taste
The Enomatic machines work great. They allow us an opportunity to introduce customers to new wines. Additionally customers really like being able to taste a wine before committing to buying an entire bottle
Ryan Broersma - Owner, Paso Wine Centre
We have been using enomatic machines in our remote tasting rooms since 2007. Attractive, easy to use, reliable and comes with instant service when needed.They are the star of the show- next to our own wines, of course
John Kent Cooke - Boxwood Winery Owner, The Tasting Room Wine Bar & Shops LLC
Enomatic® has been vital to the success of our organization. Bertrand and his team have worked with us almost since the day we were founded and have been a partner in every sense of the word. Their support team is always available and they are able to come on site at a moments notice. Best of all, they are constantly working with us regarding new uses for the machines, new software available and new features for our customers. We look forward to further developing our relationship with them as we continue to expand.
Matthew Hartley - President, Winestore Holdings, LLC
Critics Choice “Best Wine Selection” and Readers Choice “Best Restaurant” from Miami New Times Magazine 25th Anniversary “Best of Miami” issue. This award would not have been possible without the advantage of the Enomatic wine dispensing system. Enomatic provided us the opportunity to include wines ranging in prices from $8 to $45 per glass and alleviated the concern of spoilage of our open wines
Nick Di Donato B.A.Sc, P.Eng. - President & CEO, Liberty Entertainment Group
We wanted to create a ‘don’t miss’ tasting experience for the new Jim Beam American Stillhouse and Distillery Tour, and Enomatic helped us do just that. Their team was extremely easy to work with throughout the process, and their training of the Jim Beam staff and after-sale customer service support have been superb. They really customized their product to suit our needs, and as a result, guests have called the Jim Beam American Outpost tasting experience “innovative,” “cool,” and “hi-tech.” They’ve also appreciated the freedom to choose their own four tastings among Jim Beam’s many brands, something that we could not have accomplished without Enomatic®’s serving system. Overall, we could not be happier with our Enomatic® experience.
Heather Witt - Senior Project Manager, Jack Rouse Associates, Inc.