4 and 8-Bottle Wine Dispenser
Our enoline ELITE wine dispenser is enomatic state-of-art with latest technology in an amazing stainless steel design: 30+days wine preservation, pouring control with three programmable pouring sizes, refrigeration with temperature control / dual temperature capability , and self-serving option.
It now comes with enhanced features: glass-protected touch screens, drain-free refrigeration, articulated hinged glass door, pneumatic pistons to lift bottle, barcode reader and POS integration…
- Available models: enoline 4 bottle temperature controlled, enoline 4+4 bottle temperature control: 8 bottles in two different climate zones and Enoround Elite. (see below)
- Colors and finishings: In addition to the classic stainless steel finish, it is possible to choose among the following colors: elegant black, pearl white, stone grey, retro cream, and india brown. Pistons and handles also available in golden finish.
- Cooling system: A modern Peltier (Gas Free) cell cooling system that is environmentally is used in the nee Elite series. All the dispensers are climate controlled with an adjustable temperature from 45 to 65° F. The 8 bottles dispenser has a double cooling system (4+4 bottles) so that it can store both red and white wines.
- Refrigeration condense drainage: Not required. self contained refrigeration.
- Servings: 1 or 3 servings with touch screen key display.
- System activation: with or without wine cards.
- Lighting: Double led lit that indicates the dispenser efficiency level. Lighting changes the intensity according to different functions
- Environment control: A junction box performs a check on all external environment conditions (temperature, pressure, humidity) in order to auto-adjust the dispenser’s efficiency. This guarantees increased precision of doses and better functionality of the refrigeration system.
- Nitrogen leak control: A designated pressure control system highlights any gas leak directly on the display.
- Display: A designated pressure control system highlights any gas leak directly on the display.
- Bottles lifting system: Electrical pistons that avoid using gas for bottle activation. Self-centering bottle placement system.
- Voltage: Every dispenser can operate at either 110 or 220 V.
- Materials: Stainless steel with black polyurethane lid.
- Positioning: can be lined up on both sides, 2” inches at rear needed, support furniture needed.
- Modules interfacing: rs 485 daisy chain (lan convertor option tcp/ip).
- Certifications: NSF (International).
|enoline 4 RT||532 mm (21″)||670 mm (26.4″)||303 mm (11.9″)||28 kg (62 lbs)||115 or 230 V. – 75 W|
|enoline 8 RT||972 mm (38.3″)||670 mm (26.4″)||303 mm (11.9″)||55 kg (122 lbs)||115 or 230 V. – 75 W|
|enoline 4 TC||532 mm (21″)||670 mm (26.4″)||303 mm (11.9″)||43 kg (99.2 lbs)||115 or 230 V. – 250 W|
|enoline 4+4 TC||972 mm (38.3″)||670 mm (26.4″)||303 mm (11.9″)||72 kg (143.3 lbs)||115 or 230 V. – 400 W|
Refrigerated dual temp (2+2 split) system, have your white/rose and red at the same time in your wine dispenser!
Glass covered touch screens to interact with the wine dispenser.
Dual-paned hinged glass front door.
Up to 3 adjustable sizes per bottle, choose your own sizes to avoid over-pouring!
Preserve your opened wine bottle up to 30+ days and eliminate the waste.
Our enosoft software allows your customers to serve themselves directly from our wine dispenser!
Here are some testimonials by our customers. If you would like to add a testimonial to this page just send us an email through the contact page.
Enomatic® is the greatest wine preservation system I have used. Not only does it preserve wines but also makes it easier to control pours. We are able to give our customers wines at the perfect temperature and freshness.
Rajat Parr - Wine Director, The Mina Group
Highly recommended for any restaurant, bar or wine bar, Enomatic® gives you not just the opportunity to provide the right wine service, but also to sell high quality wines by the glass. Enomatic is the best investment you can make for your business.
Cosmin Marinescu - Sommelier, Hilton San Francisco
Having a wine that will stay fresh for several weeks gets rid of that problem of throwing away wine…This technology is the shift that gives people the opportunity to try wine; and when they try wine, they buy wine.
Steve Lynn - Owner, Water to Wine
The Machinery is innovative and modern…Our customers have thoroughly enjoyed their visits to Taste, Wines of San Luis Obispo and we see many repeat customers. They are just fascinated with the technology… The software is explanatory and easy to use…Our upgrades have been great and I can’t wait to see more.
Carly Williams - General Manager, Taste
The Enomatic machines work great. They allow us an opportunity to introduce customers to new wines. Additionally customers really like being able to taste a wine before committing to buying an entire bottle.
Ryan Broersma - Owner, Paso Wine Centre
Enomatic® has been vital to the success of our organization. Bertrand and his team have worked with us almost since the day we were founded and have been a partner in every sense of the word. Their support team is always available and they are able to come on site at a moments notice. Best of all, they are constantly working with us regarding new uses for the machines, new software available and new features for our customers. We look forward to further developing our relationship with them as we continue to expand.
Matthew Hartley - President, Winestore Holdings, LLC
Cibo wine bar is extremely excited to have received Critics Choice “Best Wine Selection” and Readers Choice “Best Restaurant” from Miami New Times Magazine 25th Anniversary “Best of Miami” issue. This award would not have been possible without the advantage of the Enomatic wine dispensing system. Enomatic provided us the opportunity to include wines ranging in prices from $8 to $45 per glass and alleviated the concern of spoilage of our open wines
Nick Di Donato B.A.Sc, P.Eng. - President & CEO, Liberty Entertainment Group